Tuesday 8 March 2011

Laura the Explorer :)

I have a feeling I will be neglecting this blog a little, im just so busy all the time be it working or playing :P haha. sea days officially suck ass!! ugh theyre long hard days, my poor tootsies are killing me!! :(



me at the waterfalls looking a little scared!! haha
We went to Jamaica on 3rd March and we went to Dunns Waterfalls and climbed them, they were so beautiful I loved it!! Then we headed on to a bobsled place where you go up right into the top of the rainforest and bobsled down just like Cool Runnings, I screamed like a little bitch the whole way down hahaha it went so bloody fast I thought I was going to fly off the end of it!! So much fun though!!


waaaaaahhhh

 I also went to Grand Turk, you can literally step off the ship onto the beach here its just lovely, we went to a resort called margaritaville and there was another ships passengers in there but they were all Americans and their ship was a booze cruise!! Ha they we are hammered beyond belief but it was such a fun day we met loads of people and had a laugh with them all, it was like being at Spring Break!!

 Yesterday was St Maarten and we went to a place called Aeroplane beach where the runway is right next to the beach and all the planes fly over you and land its really cool there...untill the biggest jumbo jet takes off and the jets blew us all over in to sea and it was just like a sandstorm...my frickin back was savaged and red afterwars!! ahhhh haha one of the lads lost his shoes tho so he had to walk around sheless for the rest of the day, I took some small pleasure in that pahaha. I wouldnt bloddy do it again tho, it hurt!!

Today we are in St Lucia but its my turn to stay on board :( sooo im having an exciting day of doing my washing and updating this...I may go up to the deck and take some pics..pretend I got off, no one will know really hehe.

Ciao for now

Love Laura xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment