Saturday 12 March 2011

Lifes a Beach....

The past few days have been bloody brilliant!! constant Port days have meant everyday has brought me a beautiful beach to explore!! 

We docked in Antigua and went to a laaavely beach, I took my snorkel and we went in the water and we saw a sea snake..well I fecking nearly passed out there and then....a snake on land is bad enough but one that has the freedom of the ocean jeeeese its like facing a flying snake on land! I freaked out once again in the middle of a snork sesh and legged it out the water haha! I must grow some balls!
lovely beach in Antigua

Ha next stop was Dominca...all in all it looked like a bit of a shit hole when we got off the ship and it was a 30 min taxi to the nearest decent beach and it was spitting sooo we decided to screw the beach and we hit a local bar in the search for some good Rum Punch..boy did it have a punch!! haha i had only half of one and I felt very tiddly indeed, im a lightweight at the best of times so christ only knows what the hell was in this concoction....note to self and to all of you, drink anything but the rum puch!! Anything! ha, in my tiddly wisdom though I managed to sneak out my snazzy cup as a little souvenier for myself :) hehe

me and my 1st Rum Punch..rocket fuel!!!

Last night we docked back in Barbados for the final time :( booooo we had an overnight stop so of course we all went on a big night out to a bar called Harbour Lights, its $20 to get in then a free bar...uhh ohhhhh haha I was wasted, as was everyone else! I honestly have no clue how the hell any of us made it back on the boat at stupid o clock in the morning without getting breathalised!! pah haha It was a great night though and we all had such a giggle...as always I made a B-line for the burger bar after Id had enough ha, im a piglet. Today I was on IPM so I had to get up at liek 8am which KILLED me seeing as we didnt get back on board the ship until like 4am or something! ugh and I had to do embarks and meet and greet all the new passengers so I worked from about 1.30 until near nidnight and I only ate some soup and some mushrooms :( im so tired...and peckish!

some of us at the boatyard in Barbados
and again

me and Mr Sea Turtle :)

Im going to bo bos now for some much needed beauty sleep cos I look and feel rough as a bears ass..Nighty Night

Laura xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment