Monday 21 February 2011

Bon Voyage

My oh my!! What a weekend!! Me and my friends went to a piano bar on Saturday and my friend had booked a booth and decorated it with bon voyage balloons, it was so sweet! I drank Rasberry Mojitos and danced the night away, such a perfect leaving night. Im so lucky to have my friends theyre just amazing!!

Of course it didnt end up so sophosticated haha after a few cocktails we made our way into the town centre and I hit the good old Vodka Lemonades, I was so drunk. We went back to my friends house afterwards because she has a Kareoke machine. I darent even try and remember the songs I tried to sing haha im a terrible singer at the best of times nevermind after Iv been drinking!!


On Sunday me and my family went to Alma de Cuba for lunch and some more drinks, I was very fragile when we first arrived but hair of the dog sorted me out! ha I had a roast beef dinner with yorkshire pud, veggies and yummy gravy...just what I needed after a heavy night :) We had champagne and strawberrys too, I really have been spoily rotten by everyone. I love doing things with my family because theyre really up for a laugh so we always have a giggle.

Tonight im meeting up with some girls I used to work with in my previous job, we are just meeting up in a local pub for something to eat and a catch up, its nice to be able to stay in touch with people youve met through work and I was lucky to make some real friends there.

Iv got dinner again tomorow with some other friends of mine and then the girls are coming over on thursday night before I leave...I hope that I make some friends for life on the ship, I usualy get along with people realy easily so hopefully I will like the people onboard (and mmost of all my room mate!! eeek)

Love Laura xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment