Thursday 17 February 2011

Starting the goodbyes

 To Ring of Fire....oh lordy!!

It all got just a little bit silly hahaha

So, with only 8 more days to go the goodbyes have begun...of course pretty much 90% of any goodbye style evenings include alcohol, this particular one included a drinking game called Ring of Fire. Needless to say me and my friends Kat, Lisa & Rebecca were a little merry and went very giddy within the walls of my house ha!! Ahh well only live once and I plan to enjoy it!!

Initialy the girls were just going to come over we would watch some films and have some snacks...it all went downhill when we had a snack disaster and totaly burnt what you would think was an easy think to make, Nachos!! They were completely and utterly ruined and so we ended up getting a dominoes instead!!

Nacho disaster....

Seeing as we were all of work we decided to have a sleepover and a few drinks, of course this didnt end up in just a few drinks we all ended up very giddy indeed!! haha I had so much fun though, they always make me belly laugh so was a really funny night!!

Iv got my proper leaving do with all my friends this saturday, its going to be very bitter sweet for me because yes it will be lovely that everyone its getting together but im going to be very sad because I know thats the last I will see of them for 6 months :(

We are going to a Piano Bar and have a booth booked so im going to treat myself to a few cocktails, my favourite cocktail is probably a cosmo but I also really like daquiris and rasberry mojitos. I lived in Italy last year and tried my first ever Margarita (a rasberry one) which I also loved!! I only really like fruity cocktails, nothing creamy...bleugh!! 

Iv got a family leaving lunch too on Sunday so lets hope im not too hungover after Saturday evening so I dont ruin it for myself!! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment