Friday 4 February 2011

Run Forest Ruuuuuun!!

In a bid to shed some last minute pounds I have been hitting the gym...I have had such a lazy week this week though and hardly been, today I only did a measley 2 miles on the treadmill and I didnt even run it all. Im going to try and go everyday next week. I just dont have any motivation this week at all. Good thing about this gym is the treadmills have little air vents on them so they blow a lovely cool breeze on your face when your running, but I still manage to come out looking like a little Tomatoe! 

Its officially only 3weeks left today until I fly out to Barbados, still not had my full itinery through yet or my flight details so im just bobbing around at the moment waiting. Hopefully that will come sooner rather than later so I know exactly where I'll be going and what crew facilities my ship has to offer. The important thing is iv found out theres definately a crew bar, I've been told the bar gets a little wild at times which im sure will provide me with endless entertainment allthough im a bit of a granny sometimes so may not be able to keep up!!

When I first got this job it seemed like it was so far away and now its just popped out of no where and I suddenly feel like Its to soon, cant win!! Iv worked away before and I know how much I miss my friends and family so I hate to leave them :( just going to cram in as much time with them as I possibly can from now until I leave and hopefully I can find out how much discount I get off cruises so they can come out and have a cruise at some point so they can visit me!!

Love Laura xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment