Wednesday 23 February 2011

2 more sleeps...

Im SCAARRRRREEEEDDD!!!!! I mean of course im excited but im scared scared scared!! Iv travelled alone before so I dont really mind flying on my own and stuff, in fact I quite like it because I can read my book or listen to my ipod and just relax. Im just finding it all so daunting now thought, its like when you get any new job nerves but times a million ha!

Iv pretty much packed now but seeing as im a forgetful nelly I cant remember whats in there and whats not so unfortunately I think I might have to unpack it all and repack it again!! Flamin' Nora!! Most important things to take are charges and stuff cs any toiletries or anything else I can buy when Im there but I would cry if I forgot my camera charger or something.

Im just having a chilled night tonight with some food and a film, first night iv not physically been out anywhere so should be nice because Im just knackered!! Luckily Iv got 5/6 days in port in my first week so should be a nice easy week to start off with.

Im having some of my girls friends over tomorow for a final goodbye, I hate to leave people I love behind Im a very sociable butterfly and I spend a lot of time with my friends and family so Im very very close to them, the thought of not being able to just pop over to my friends for a brew when I want makes me a little bit sad :(

Luckily a girl who was on my trainnig is assigned to the same ship as me and her flight lands in Barbados about 30 mins before mine so shes going to wait in the airport for me so that we can go to the ship together!! Its raining here today and weather is just a teensy bit miserable so oe thing im hugely excited for is that moment when you step off the plane and feel a blast of heat..ahhhhhh bliss :)

This may be my last post from Jolly England so I guess I'll say goodbye for now and will see you on the other side!!!

Love Laura xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment