Thursday 10 February 2011

Organised Chaos

The Bombsite

Im only 2 weeks off my flight date now eeeeeeekk!! Still no itinery or flight details have been emailed to me...hmph, this makes it difficult to start packing properly because I still have no clue what I will need to take!! Plus I need to know my flight details so I can work out how on earth I'll be getting to the airport on the day.

My sisters bedroom has now become my personal dumping ground for all things 'Cruisey'. In a bid to start packing I have started to throw all my summery bits that I have unearthed from last year...I didnt realise how much stuff I have so now Im worrying that I wont fit everything in my case!! I have an allowance of 40 Kilos within 2 cases but I have to bear in mind that my cases have to be stored in my teeny tiny cabin once I arrive so I've opted for a large case and then a smaller one so I can store the little case in the big one.

I am being very good and trying to limit myself as much as possible with things im taking because im sure I will buy things while im away so I dont want to be faced with paying extra charges to get all my worldy belongings back home afterwards!!

Im not going to actualy pack my case until maybe a day or two before I leave, Im a bugger for getting too premature with packing etc because I just get too excited about my holiday that I always want to pack weeks before and then everything gets horrendously creased and I often end up taking it all out and re-packing again a day before...not clever as thats how I usualy end up forgetting something.

One year (unfortuntely for my friend) I forgot my jim jams so she had to play the roulette game of waking up to me in god knows what (if anything) after a night of drinking haha, other items I tend to forget are the small (but immensly important) items such as..beach bag, night time bag, toothpaste(even though I have my toothbrush)...you get the picture.

Lets hope this time I forget nothing seeing as it wont just be a 2 week holiday that I'll be without it.

Love Laura xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment