Friday 18 February 2011

You've got mail

Wooohoooo finaly I have received my Itinery!! I have about a gazillion pages to read through ranging from my T&Cs to my facilities to of course the countries and places I will be getting to dock in.

So all in all I will be visiting around 20 countires and Islands starting off in the beautiful Carribbean islands where I will be going to Barbados, Netherlands Antilles, Jamaica, Turks & Caicos Islands, Antigua, Barbuda, Dominican Republic, St Kitts & Nevis and then moving across to the Med where I'll be going all round Italy, France, Spain, Norway, Portugal, Belgium, Monaco, Gibraltar, Greece & Croatia!! I darent even try and count the amount of cities and places within these countries that I will get to see because alot of them have several stops within each country...too exciting!!!!

Im lucky because Im in port quite alot and only really have full sea days once every 2-3 days so that means more time to explore the countries when we are at port a few days on the trot!! Only bad bit is when we sail from the Carribbean across to the med and we have a gruelling 5 days at sea which will mean alot of long hours!!

Iv been brave and faced the bombsite again, I've now organised alot of my stuff so when I come to pack properly next week I have most things set out ready, I still have no clue what to pack though...especially with the weather being just crazy lately with all the global warming and freak weather a europian summer may not be warm!! haha better pack some woolies just in case!!

 Above: Case numero uno with some toiletries and accessories etc
Below: shoes, summer clothes and bikinis
 Im trying my hardest to be very stringent and these items below didnt make the cut so are staying at home!
Im absolutely petrified that my cases may get lost on the way because I will be having a connecting flight and have heard lots of stories from peoples cases and things going missing and not making the connecting flights....lets hope that doesnt happen to me!!!!

Love Laura xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment